Casting is the first process in aluminum production. The main process is:
(1) Ingredients: According to the specific alloy grades that need to be produced, the amount of various alloy components added is calculated and reasonably matched with various raw materials.
(2) Smelting: The prepared raw materials are added into the smelting furnace according to the process requirements to be melted, and the impurities and gases in the melt are effectively removed through degassing and deslagging refining means.
(3) Casting: The smelted aluminum liquid is cooled and cast into a variety of round cast rods under a certain casting process condition through a deep well casting system.
Extrusion is a means of forming a profile. First, molds were designed and manufactured according to the profiles of the profile products, and the heated round cast rods were extruded from the mold using an extruder. Different brands of heat treatable alloys have different heat treatment regimes.
Oxidation: Extrusion of aluminum alloy profiles, the surface corrosion resistance is not strong, must be surface treatment by anodizing to increase the aluminum corrosion resistance, wear resistance and appearance of the appearance.
Its main process is:
(1) Surface pretreatment: The surface of the profile is cleaned chemically or physically to expose a pure matrix to facilitate obtaining a complete and dense artificial oxide film. It is also possible to obtain a specular or matt (matte) surface by mechanical means.
(2) Anodizing: After surface pretreatment of the profile, under certain process conditions, anodization of the substrate surface occurs, resulting in a dense, porous, strong adsorption layer of Al2O3 film.
(3) Sealing: The pores of the pores of the porous oxide film formed after the anodization are closed, so that the oxide film is prevented from contamination, corrosion and abrasion resistance. The oxide film is colorless and transparent. By using the strong adsorption of the oxide film before sealing, some metal salts are adsorbed and deposited in the film pores, and the appearance of the profiles can be seen in many colors other than silver white, such as: black, bronze, golden yellow, and Stainless steel color and so on.